There’s something special about a blue and blonde interiors palette, don’t you think?
Those light wood moments and cool, moody blues always get my heart racing a little. Throw in some necessary milky white moments and it’s on on like Donkey Kong.
The blue and white interiors trend is also a look that feels as fresh as ever no matter how many times I see it. I remember this colour combo shining a decade ago and I still love it now.
The Scandinavian, Hamptons and Coastal design aesthetics all feature this gorgeous blue and blonde palette. So if you find yourself a bit keen on those looks, you know this week’s Style Swipe is made for you.
If you didn’t see last week’s Style Swipe on the Luxe Living trend, take a look at that one here.
Style the Blue and Blonde Interiors Trend
The great thing about the blue and blonde interiors trend is that you really get to explore the full tonal scale of blue hue.
From navy to powder blue, sky to cobalt, most shades work wonderfully here. I’d encourage you to explore as many tones as possible to give the look depth, but steer clear of a few. Bright turquoise and teal tones can take away from the relaxed sense of calm here. So just be careful not to take it in too vibrant a direction.
If you find all those bold blues and blondes are becoming too light for your colour preferences, you can introduce some soft greys to ground the space. But do avoid deep charcoals and black. This look evokes an easy-breezy vibe, so ensure you don’t take away from that feeling by darkening it up.
Shop the Blue and Blonde Interiors Trend
Above I’ve curated a whole tonne of fab blue and blonde interiors goodies for you. Below I’ll list out all of the details you need Enjoy shopping up a storm (if I haven’t listed a link, you may need to Google). I have my eye on that amazing bird ornament on the bottom left of the mood board. I love him!
- Heading South Print by Amelia Anderson
- Annie Bedside Table in Oak from Zanui
- Snowpuppe Moth Pendant in Grey – Click to Shop
- Ball Wall Lamp in Petroluem Blue – Click to Shop
- Angelica 2-Seater Sofa in Navy – Click to Shop
- Normann Copenhagen Blue Line Cushion – Click to Shop
- Braided Ombre Round Jute Rug – Click to Shop
- Nordic Tapas Board in White – Click to Shop
- Archchipelago Cacatoe Bird Ornament – Click to Shop
- NORRAKER Table and Chair Set – Click to Shop
- Medium Faceted Vase in Blue – Click to Shop
- White Leather Moroccan Pouffe – Click to Shop
- Upholstered Dining Chair – Click to Shop
Which of these gorgeous blue and blonde interiors gems if your fave? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below.